Hi, I’m Casey Loving. The theme of my blog is personal development. I recount my experiences with the Peace Corps, life afterwards, and my pursuits towards my personal and professional improvement through hobbies and studies.
My personal development is an ongoing activity, something I am constantly working towards and researching, like this blog. At 28 years old, I have had the experiences of living abroad for nearly 3 and a half years, graduating from a Big 10 university, and working with nonprofits in a variety of fields, such as: community development, art, education, and social media.
Some of my favorite posts:
- 5 Tips for How to Use Pinterest as an Organizational Tool
- Saranda Mussel & Opening of the Season Festival
- Bracelet & Picture Frame Making for Saranda Festival
- 12 Peace Corps/Eastern Europe Book Suggestions
- My Big Solo PC Extension Trip, Aug/Sep 2013